Phosphor is an application that enables you to create cross-platform, web standards compliant movies that can be played in mobile and desktop browsers.
Phosphor allows you to add logos, screen captures and animations. It also comes with transparency support and generates HTML/image assets that can be embedded into the website.
NOTE: To buy Phosphor via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Phosphor":
· Video playback
· High resolution support
· Works best with photorealistic videos, line art and animation
· Playback framework
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now loads image sequences as source media
· Added rate setting for playback speed
· Fixes bug in alpha color shifting
· Moves playback to requestAnimationFrame() for better performance and battery life on mobile devices