Microspot DWG Viewer gives you the possibility to preview, print and annotate AutoCAD DWG files.
Microspot DWG Viewer is able to open DWG files that have been created on a PC. The user can browse the document, create mark-ups and annotations, and then save the project in PDF format or print it directly.
NOTE: To buy Microspot DWG Viewer via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Microspot DWG Viewer":
· Open layouts and the model space
· Layer control
· Viewing, marking up and annotating
· Processor: Power Mac G4 700MHz or higher
· Memory: 256 MB RAM
· Free hard disk space: 100 MB
· Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
· Nag screens.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· GateKeeper incorporated to allow running of the app under Mac OSX 10.8 or later.
· Fixed a bug where pasting annotations containing ovals to document at different scale did not paste correctly.
· Fixed a bug where duplicated annotations/ovals did not move on the same grid as the original annotations/ovals when zoomed in.