Focus is a simple to use Mac OS X app that will allow you to add depth to your photos by focusing on a subject and adding lens blur to the background.
Create lens blur and "tilt & shift" effects on a photo by choosing subjects to be in focus and let the app do the blurring.
Preview your results immediately with the help of the sophisticated LiveBLUR algorithm, which ensures that your photo will look exactly like the one you can make with a professional lense and pro-level skills.
NOTE: To buy Focus via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Focus":
· Very easy to use - Tool Presets will help you to focus your photo in a click!
· Crop, zoom, fix horizon and adjust your photo aspect ratio for best looks
· Works with any image or photo - download from your camera flash drive and drag to Focus!
· Full gestures support - rotate, pinch, zoom, move, adjust blur strength - everything with your fingers!
· LiveBLUR - preview your results live! No need to export your image or wait for the preview - blur is applied immediately!
· Full support for Lion features - Document Versions, full screen and more!
· Face recognition - use Portrait preset which will detect a face on your photo and automatically focus on it!
· The demo version will not allow you to export the edited images.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mountain Lion compatible
· Retina Display ready
· Sharing (OS X 10.8)
· Sandbox compliant
· Filter optimization
· Stability improvements
· Focus is ready to be your external editor for most popular Image collections like
· iPhoto, Aperture, Lightroom.