Create 3D model viewers, 3D walkthroughs, 360° panoramas, camera flights or even full 3D games.
CopperCube can render 3D scenes on websites via Flash or WebGL if available, and on windows using Direct3D or OpenGL and uses a highspeed, hardware accelerated render engine to put out an incredible amount of polygons.
When publishing your 3D scene as Flash SWF file it uses a highly optimized and ActionScript 3 based own 3D renderer and still supports advanced features such as BillBoards, Skyboxes, 3D sounds and real lightmaps.
CopperCube .SWF 3D files can be easily integrated into your own SWF flash file, be at as beautiful animated 3D background or main 3D environment. It is easily possible to create camera flights or for example first person shooter style controlled walktroughs with CopperCube.
Here are some key features of "CopperCube":
· Support for numerous formats
· Mobile application support
· Character animation
· Web and app deployment
· OpenGL, Direct3D, WebGL and Stage3D
· Particles and 2D overlays
· Scripting support
· Game AI and first person shooter behaviors included
· 14 days trial
· Start up nag screen.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
The game AI has been enhanced:
· It is now possible to specify the amount of milliseconds the AI should take
· to wait between random patrol points or path points. Use the new property
· 'PatrolWaitTimeMs' for this.
· There is now a new mode 'Follow path' for the AI to specify a walking path the
· AI should try to follow, instead of only randomly patrolling.
· The AI is now a bit more intelligent: It notices more quickly now if an object
· blocks its way and stops moving then.
· The 'follow path' behavior now has the option to execute an action once the path
· following has finished (or if looped, once per loop).
· Fonts in WebGL appeared blurry on some systems. This is no longer the case.
· The new WebGL loading flag (starting scene only when all textures loaded) now also waits with music and 2D overlays until the textures are loaded.
· Fixed a bug causing the 'reload scene' action not to work on the Android targets under special circumstances
· Fixed a bug causing the 'Quit' action not to work on some Andr...