Create 3D model viewers, 3D walkthroughs, 360° panoramas, camera flights or even full 3D games.
In addition, CopperCube can render 3D scenes on websites via Flash or WebGL if available, and on windows using Direct3D or OpenGL and uses a highspeed, hardware accelerated render engine to put out an incredible amount of polygons.
When publishing your 3D scene as Flash SWF file it uses a highly optimized and ActionScript 3 based own 3D renderer and still supports advanced features such as BillBoards, Skyboxes, 3D sounds and real lightmaps.
CopperCube .SWF 3D files can be easily integrated into your own SWF flash file, be at as beautiful animated 3D background or main 3D environment. It is easily possible to create camera flights or for example first person shooter style controlled walktroughs with CopperCube.
- Support for numerous formats
- Mobile application support
- Character animation
- Web and app deployment
- OpenGL, Direct3D, WebGL and Stage3D
- Particles and 2D overlays
- Scripting support
- Game AI and first person shooter behaviors included
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Oculus Rift DK2 support (beta)
- Video playback on WebGL now also works with correct sized videos when playing back Non-Power-Of-Two sized files.
- Fixed a bug in the Android target where the "Load or Store Variable from disk" action won't save on some android devices.
- Fixed a bug causing collision detection to stop working sometimes in WebGL when there where animated meshes placed into a terrain.