CoolTool is an application that allows its users to easily open an image and change its opacity.
CoolTool is very useful for pixel hunting and making application design pixel perfect.
· Open image - CMD+O Move app's window - cursor arrows
· Fast move app's window - ALT+cursor arrows
· Increase opacity - CMD+cursor UP
· Decrease opacity - CMS+cursor DOWN
· Make visible/invisible for mouse clicks - CMD+I
· Make/unmake always on top - CMD+T
Building from source: Then double click the Xcode project and choose Build from the Build menu in Xcode. This will build the application in the "/build/Debug" folder inside the source directory.