Context Free 3.0.8
Create images from written instructions
Context Free follows the instructions in a few seconds to create images that can contain millions of shapes.
- Simultaneously available for Macintosh, Windows and Posix/Unix
- Progressive image update: watch it generate
- Save generated images in PNG or SVG format
- Produce animations
- Edit grammars and re-render easily
- Render very large images (as large as 100 Mega-pixels)
- Can handle generated images with millions of shapes
- Carefully tuned graphics rendering
- Many built-in examples
- Automatic checking for updates
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed (OS X): Some automatic text substitutions are occurring in the cfdg edit box. The proper subtraction operator is being converted to an m-dash.
- Errors that occur during SVG file output are reported to the user. Previously they were silent.