ColorWheel Harmony 2.3
Application to create great looking color schemes
Furthermore, ColorWheel Harmony is based on the traditional color theory and aims to help web designers, decorators etc. create exactly the color palettes they want.
Moreover, ColorWheel Harmony features an advanced color wheel functionality including a natural color naming system and color matching.
ColorWheel Harmony is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
- 12-color Red-Yellow-Blue color wheel
- Monochromatic, complementary, split-complementary, double-complementary, analogous and triadic color schemes
- Detailed information on each color card
- One-click tint/tone/shade variation
- Per-component color editor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved color wheel graphics
- Added Undo/Redo functionality
- Other minor fixes and improvements