ColorWasher features a wide range of automatic, semi-automatic and manual tools for correcting, enhancing and restoring photos. It is very easy to use as it offers interactive explanations and hints for each feature, incorporates an Easy Mode and detailed step-by-step instructions in the manual.
ColorWasher lets you do professional photo corrections within seconds and also offers a Cloak mode for processing dozens of images very quickly. ColorWasher's revolutionary algorithms help you to turn even the worst photo into a delightful visual experience.
Unlike other tools ColorWasher contains seven sophisticated methods called Cast Types for reconstructing lost colors and details in photos. ColorWasher's exposure correction features are superior to simple brightness and gamma correction methods used in known graphics applications and plugins.
ColorWasher also features built-in mechanisms for hiding image noise, camouflaging overexposed areas, boosting contrast, keeping saturation constant, fixing chopped histograms and increasing the number of colors in photos.
Note: ColorWasher runs as a filter plugin in Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop Elements, Photo-Paint, PhotoImpact, IrfanView and many other applications.
Here are some key features of "ColorWasher":
· Corrects the colors, contrast, exposure, saturation and shadow/highlights of digital and scanned images
· Automatic, semi-automatic and manual tools for correcting, enhancing and restoring photos
· Offers an Easy Mode and Expert Mode
· Allows batch processing of image files
· Processes 8bit and 16bit RGB images
· Watermarks are added to the image after clicking OK.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Photoshop Elements 11
· Support for GraphicConverter 8.2 and higher
· Bug Fix: The Neutral check box stays visible when resizing the window