ColorPaj is an easy to use Mac OS X app that will automatically find the best matching colors for you to use based on some of the most common color theories today.
ColorPaj makes it extremely easy and fun for you to generate custom color palettes as well as getting RGB, CMYK, and HEX values quickly.
ColorPaj is also a great learning tool for beginners because all of the mechanics behind ColorPaj is explained in the "Color Basics" section. You can experiment and see how each theory works by reading about it and testing them out inside ColorPaj.
NOTE: To buy ColorPaj via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ColorPaj":
· Great learning tool for individuals new to colors
· Creating great color palettes is a breeze
· Save your favorite color palettes
· Quickly retrieve RGB, HEX and CMYK values for your projects
· Browse and use over 700 colors based on their names
· Blend any 2 colors
· Adjust or create your own custom colors
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: selecting "Open" from the toolbar is not retrieving saved palettes.