ColorFixerX is a Mac OS X application that enables you to process images especially the color channel control, shadowing or color retention using several advanced tools.
In addition, users can also increase or reduce color in pictures while the face tones remain unchanged.
NOTE: To buy ColorFixerX via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ColorFixerX":
· Highlight control and shadowing
· Saturation of non-skin tones
· Advanced control of color channels and color biases
· User-editable presets
· Instant rendering of all image processing
· Save images at highest resolution
· Other numerous color controls
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· No longer uses the Desktop as the default folder in the prompt for the save path every time when saving (uses the last saved-to folder for subsequent prompts.)
· Fixed a minor memory leak when processing an image effect.