ColorEngineX is a no-frills yet powerful image processor that helps you tweak you images color channels, highlights, and shadows.
ColorEngineX features real-time rendering, powered by Apple's Core Image and similar graphics frameworks.
All ColorEngineX's functions as well as its built-in presets can be accessed using the Inspector window.
NOTE: To buy ColorEngineX via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ColorEngineX":
· Highlight control
· Saturation of non-skin tones, to boost or reduce color in an image but leave face tones unchanged.
· Very detailed control of color channels and color biases.
· Built in and user-editable presets, ranging from standard features such as "1970s" look, to cartoon coloring.
· Instant rendering of all image processing and saving of images at full resolution.
· Many other color controls (e.g. gamma power, exposure, etc)
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor fix for validation of effect presets loading.