Cobalt is a smooth-running cross-platform 3D modeling tool that helps you preview, edit and render various 3D projects.
Cobalt comes with advanced parametric free-form wireframe, organic Class-A NURBS Surfacing, and advanced ACIS feature-based Solid modeling.
Cobalt also provides advanced associativity and powerful 2D equation-driven parametrics and constraints.
In addition, Cobalt's easy to use interface offers professional mold design tools, surfacing tools, improved detailing and numerous engineering features.
Here are some key features of "Cobalt":
· Intuitive interface
· Built-in parametric drawing and modeling tools
· Tool palette for wireframes, surfaces and Solids
· Class-A, NURBS Surface Modeling
· Surface analysis
· Drafting assistant
· True solid modeling engine
· Photo realistic rendering and and 3D animation
· Associative dimensioning
· Extensive materials library
· 32 MB Accelerated Video Card w/ Open GL
· 512 MB RAM
· 1GB Free hard drive space.
· DVD Drive or high speed Internet connection
· Save, export and print features are disabled in the demo version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Photo-rendering options added to Argon's Model to Sheet.
· Polyline added as identified entities.
· Text and dimension sizes enabled to remain relative to scale outside Model to Sheet.
· Lip and Rib added tools to Argon.
· Slovak language support added.
· STL mesh creation parameters and preview of Change Object Type and STL export corrected and enhanced.
· Miscellaneous bugs introduced in SP2 features fixed.
· Miscellaneous regression errors fixed.
· Several file specific crash conditions fixed.