Photo Calculatore will enable photographers to make more effective use of their
Photo Calculator covers 37 digital formats including 9 digital backs and 12 conventional film formats.
Achieve high fidelity photography with automatic formulae calculation. Douglas Depth of Field and Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
Everything, but everything, including depth of field, hyperfocal distance, angle of view and other optical calculations for the amateur or professional.
Here are some key features of "Photo Calculator":
This module gives you instant calculations for:
· Angle of view: for selected lens and film format combination.
· Depth of field: far focus, near focus, hyperfocal distance and total depth of field.
· Image dimensions: image height and width. Plus ...
· Free enhancements as we develop them
· Sensors: Regular updating of list
· Depth of Field Calculator - Depth of field is the distance between the nearest and furthest parts of the subject Douglas Software Depth Of Field Software - MAC & Windowsthat are all in acceptable focus at the same time and its control is a vital tool for photographers.. There are a number of criteria that affect depth of field but the circle of confusion is probably the most misunderstood. No need to worry about the circle of confusion any more – just select the resolution you want from a list and, hey presto, the software works it out for you!
· Hyperfocal Distance Calculator - The Hyperfocal distance is the distance from the lens to the nearest part of the subject that is in acceptable focus when the lens is focused upon infinity. The Douglas Photo Calculator will calculate your correct Hyperfocal distance with just a few clicks.
· Angle of View Calculator - In still photography this is defined as “the angle subtended at the lens by the diagonal of the film format.” The focal length of a lens also determines the angle of view of the lens as used in conjunction with a given film format size. This helps find equivalent lenses when comparing film formats.
· The aperture is fixed at f8.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Additional focal lengths added to drown down list and corrections to feet/inch calculations