Adobe Lightroom plugin to export photos from Adobe Lightroom to CVS Photo Center
CVSExport is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Supports Export operations in Lightroom 2 and 3
- Supports multiple accounts via export presets
- Automatically handles collisions with previous uploads
- Implements special metadata fields in the "CVS Metadata" tag set for keeping track of photos uploaded using this plug-in
- The plug-in automatically checks if a new version is available and updates itself with one click
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Compatibility fixes after a recent change at the CVS backend.
- Export Dialog: implemented persistent caching. Once loaded from the server, album information is stored locally for quick access.
- Export Dialog: new Quick Filter enables you to search albums using a text string.
- New Gallery Dialog: Now you can paste the name of the currently selected folder or collection with a single click.