CSV F-Curve Importer is an open source Python plugin for Blender that allows you to import a CSV file and create f-curves.
CSV F-Curve Importer can import and generate multi f-curves in any Data Paths in any Action data at once.
Installing a Blender Plugin:
· Download and unzip the plugin
· Close Blender if it's running.
· Copy the Python script to "%BlenderInstalledAddress%\Blender\%Version%\scripts\addons\". (where %BlenderInstalledAddress% is Blender's installation folder, and %Version% the installed version)
· Start Blender.
· From the top menu, select "File -> User Preferences..." to see Blender User · Preferences window.
· In the left list, select "Import-Export" item
· Click the check box of the script and make sure a check mark is placed.
· Click "Save As Default" button to keep this setting.
· Blender 2.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated for Blender 2.57