CD-LabelPrint for Canon is the application software that enables users to easily perform direct printing on DVD/ CD-ROM with a combination of image files and characters.
CD-LabelPrint represents the easier way to print your CD/DVD labels.
· Internet Explorer 5.0 or later.
· Safari 2.0 or later.
· Computer: Must operate normally under the operating system used.
· Memory: 8MB or more, must operate normally under the operating system used.
· Display: over 800x600 screen resolution, over 32,000 color quality.
· Hard drive: At least 100MB free space prior to installing this software.
· Other drive: CD-ROM drive.
· Printer: Canon CD Direct printers.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supports Mac OS X v10.6.
Newly supports the following models:
· iP4700 series
The following problem has been rectified:
· When inputting texts including 2byte characters such as Chinese and Korean vertically in the Intel Mac environment, the letter string may have undulated.