CADopia Professional is a streamlined and powerful CAD solution for your Mac that will allow you to draft and design your own models from the ground up.
The advanced features in this edition include full ACIS 3D solid modeling, customization and programming API support, and realistic rendering support.
Here are some key features of "CADopia Professional 14":
· AutoCAD 2.5-2013 DWG Support.
· Comprehensive suite of drafting, design and detailing tools.
· ACIS solid modeling.
· Export Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files from your drawings.
· Multiple layouts.
· Import/export DWF files for viewing drawings on the Internet.
· Raster Image insertion and editing.
· Fly over snapping.
· Clipping support for references, images and viewports.
· Complex Linetype.
· Boundary and associative hatching.
· Dimensioning and annotations.
· Attributes, text, multiline text.
· Printing and plotting.
· TrueType fonts.
· True color support.
· 3D Surface Display commands.
· Real time pan and zoom.
· Print Style Tables.
· Save and restore drawing environment variables.
· Import Shape Files in .SHP format.
· Template files.
· Supports standard CAD commands.
· Supports standard menu (.MNU) files.
· Polar tracking.
· Reference files support.
· Tabs for paper-space layouts.
· Drawing recovery and error checking support.
· Property sheets for easier editing.
· Entity Lineweight Support.
· 1 GB RAM, 2 GB recommended.
· 2 GB of free hard-disk space for installation.
· 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 16-bit video card.
· High speed Internet access for product downloads and technical support.
· In the demo version printing and saving are disabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 2013 DWG support
· Bentley DGN file support as underlays
· Revision cloud
· in-place editing of text and attributes
· Printing enhancements