BodyPaint 3D is an powerful 3D painting application for creating high-quality detailed textures.
BodyPaint 3D seamlessly integrates into CINEMA 4D XL offering artists the unprecedented ability to add detail to surfaces at any point during the production process.
You can also use BodyPaint 3D as a standalone application, in combination with any of the popular 3D-software packages.
· Minimum: 512 MB RAM, CPU 1GHz; Recommended: 1024 MB RAM, CPU 2 GHz.
· Latest OpenGL drivers.
· Supported 3D Applications: Lightwave 3D (PC, Mac), 3ds max, Maya (PC, Mac), XSI, CINEMA 4D (PC, Mac).
· Saving is disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New COLLADA import option for files with incorrect transparency information.
· Improved COLLADA import for animations.
· Fixed problem that could lead to a "page not found" message in the help browser.
· Improved window handling on Mac OS X (resize and position functions).
· Renaming bookmarks in help browser did not work properly (Mac only).
· Possible crash fixed when using Doodle's ghosting options.
· Various display problems in Material Preview window fixed.
· Caps Lock could interfere with shortcuts (Windows only).
· Online Updater could create prefs file with wrong user rights.
· All help videos now playing properly on Windows.
· Copy command in picture viewer could not work as expected under certain circumstances.
· Fixed a bug that could lead to a freeze when using negative frame number in F-Curve mode (Mac only).
· Possible freezes fixed when using the system color picker (Mac only).
· Content Browser.
· Annotations on locked presets could be changed unintentionally.
· QuickTime movie previews do not ref...