BigPicture for QuarkXPress 6.1.2
Gives you the most comprehensive solution for managing graphics and links
With BigPicture, you will get instant access to detailed image information, customizable views, a unique search and relink engine, plus powerful tools for updating, revealing, opening, unlinking, renaming, replacing and moving multiple links.
For each image in your document, BigPicture reports the name, page, full path, color model (CMYK, RGB, etc.), format (TIFF, EPS, etc.), file size, image resolution (original and scaled), creator application, image compression, EPS fonts and colors, dimensions, date modified, print status, scaling, angle, color profile, and link status.
You also have the option of displaying the entire picture list using the thumbnail view, so you can quickly browse images visually. Several camera settings, such as shutter speed and focal length, are also reported when available. And for even more flexibility, you can sort the picture list by any column, select entries that match a specific attribute (for example, all RGB images), and control whether to include master page pictures and duplicate images.
Renaming pictures is as easy as clicking on the picture name and typing the new name. BigPicture will rename the picture file in the Finder, update the QuarkXPress link, and change all the document occurrences of the same picture.
Integrated Search and Link
The built-in search engine of BigPicture quickly scans your hard drive or any mounted volume for missing pictures and then gives you the ability to relink them with any of the returned matches found. If additional missing images are located in the same folder, BigPicture can relink them as well automatically. And of course you have options for retaining picture attributes and updating all picture occurrences.
You can open an image or group of images with their creator or any other application you choose. BigPicture will launch that application and open the pictures for you, ready for editing. A built-in favorites list feature also keeps track of the recent 30 programs.
- Update all modified pictures in one step (great for daylight-saving time changes).
- Unlink images using any of these options: retain only picture name and preview, or retain only screen preview ("No Disk File").
- Relink pictures with a different folder. This allows quick switching back and forth between a folder with low resolution pictures and one with high resolution pictures.
- Replace any picture (regardless of its current status) with another, while retaining original transformations such as scaling and box offset.
- Move a group of pictures to a different folder, so you can organize images by page, type or any other criteria you choose.
- Reveal image file in the Finder, or show picture location in document or master pages.
BigPicture for QuarkXPress
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a crash when quitting QuarkXPress 10.2.
- Several stability improvements.