Best Image Converter is the most comprehensive tool for converting nearly any image type into another, quick and reliable.
For this, simply select your desired format and drag your image files onto Best Image Converter. You can also drop folders onto Best Image Converter. In this case Best Image Converter recognizes automatically existing images and converts these files.
As a result, you can import your pictures into your favorite app regardless of the image format and regardless of the computer platform on which the image was created.
NOTE: To buy Best Image Converter via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Best Image Converter":
· Understands over 100 major image types/ formats.
· Multiple images and folders processing
· Will automatically recognize image formats.
· Converted images retain automatically their original name.
· Original image files remain untouched.
· Supports Drag & Drop
· Very simple to use
· 3FR, ART, ARW, BIGTIFF, BMP, CALS, CIN, CR2, CRW, CUR, CUT, DCM, DCR, DCRAW, DCX, DNG, DPX, EPDF, EPI, EPS, EPSF, EPSI, ERF, FAX, FITS, GIF, GIF87, HRZ, ICB, ICO, ICON, IMAGE, J2C, JNG, JP2, JPC, JPEG, JPG, K25, KDC, MAT, MEF, MIFF, MNG, MRW, NEF, ORF, OTB, P7, PAM, PBM, PCD, PCDS, PCT, PCX, PDB, PDF, PEF, PFA, PFB, PGM, PGX, PICON, PICT, PIX, PNG, PNG24, PNG32, PNG8, PNM, PPM, PS, PSD, PTIF, RAF, RAS, RLE, SGI, SR2, SRF, SUN, SVG, TGA, TIF, TIFF, TIM, TOPOL, TTF, VDA, VICAR, VIFF, VST, WBMP, WMF, WPG, X3F, XBM, XCF, XPM, XV
· ART, BIGTIFF, BMP, BMP2, BMP3, CALS, CIN, DCX, DPX, EPDF, EPI, EPS, EPS2, EPS3, EPSF, EPSI, FAX, FITS, GIF, GIF87, ICB, J2C, JNG, JP2, JPC, JPEG, JPG, MAT, MIFF, MNG, OTB, P7, PAM, PBM, PCD, PCDS, PCT, PCX, PDB, PDF, PGM, PICON, PICT, PNG, PNG24, PNG32, PNG8, PNM, PPM, PS, PS2, PS3, PSD, PTIF, RAS, SGI, SUN, SVG, TGA, TIF, TIFF, VDA, VICAR, VIFF, VST, WBMP, XBM, XPM, XV
· 60 minutes trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version includes various bug fixes, performance and stability improvements, and supports additional raw formats of digital cameras.