BatchPhoto Pro is a great application that provides photo manipulation tools that will help you enhance your images quickly and efficiently.
To use BatchPhoto Pro you must import the photos you want to process, choose one of the build in effects, set the output format, size and name, and then simply press the Process button.
Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto will allow you to process a whole group of pictures at a time.
Here are some key features of "BatchPhoto Pro":
· Batch processing
· Stamp date/time, Comments
· Convert, watermark, apply effects, annotate, resize, touch-up, and rename photos
· The demo version adds a watermark to all output images.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Step 1 - The option to add a folder with all of it's sub-folders
· Free the memory occupied by the preview windows before processing, to have a smaller memory footprint
· Helpful pop-ups will be displayed on the first run of the application
· New DMG file that will display the license
· Fix: There were some filters that when used removed the meta-data from the image (the EXIF and IPTC records)
· The main window has been updated to look more like a native Mac app
· Add photos or filters by directly clicking on the photo, respectively filter list
· Date, Comment, Watermark Text - Support for additional fonts and modifiers like underline, strike-out
· Watermark Text/Logo - The watermark can now be placed at negative values