BatchPhoto Pro 4.0.2
Batch process your images
To use BatchPhoto Pro you must import the photos you want to process, choose one of the build in effects, set the output format, size and name, and then simply press the Process button.
Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto will allow you to process a whole group of pictures at a time.
- Batch processing
- Stamp date/time, Comments
- Convert, watermark, apply effects, annotate, resize, touch-up, and rename photos
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated visual drag & drop zones for the Annotate filters
- Updated Auto Crop filter to show original image in background
- Fix: Seldomly the application failed to launch
- Fix: Projects, profiles, and scripts didn't work with paths containing special characters