BatchPhoto Pro is a great application that provides photo manipulation tools that will help you enhance your images quickly and efficiently.
To use BatchPhoto Pro you must import the photos you want to process, choose one of the build in effects, set the output format, size and name, and then simply press the Process button.
Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto will allow you to process a whole group of pictures at a time.
Here are some key features of "BatchPhoto Pro":
· Batch processing
· Stamp date/time, Comments
· Convert, watermark, apply effects, annotate, resize, touch-up, and rename photos
· The demo version adds a watermark to all output images.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The BatchPhoto Enterprise edition with the new Monitor component, for complete automation of basic photo editing
· Folder Watch - Monitor folders for changes and automatically apply edits
· FTP Watch - Monitor folders on FTP accounts for changes and automatically apply edits
· Date, Comment, Watermark Text - Greatly improved speed
· Updated user interface for filters
· New minimal icons for the UI
· Fix: Preview control issues