Balancer nPro provides support for high quality, high fidelity mesh simplification while preserving the model design, features, textures, coordinates, materials and layer boundaries.
Balancer nPro is designed to optimize 3D models for CAD/CAM, 3D printing, architecture or any other situation that requires metric specified accuracy.
Here are some key features of "Balancer nPro":
· accurate metric-based tolerance simplification
· water-tightness verification
· units conversion
· support for STL format
· Saving is disabled.
· The Lite edition works with small models only. The limit for a single mesh is 15,000 triangles.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new: decimon has been released
· fixed: rare start up delays on Mac OS X
· several minor fixes and improvements