B/W Styler is a plugin for B/W conversion, creating traditional B/W effects and styling B/W photos. BW Styler works in dozens of graphics applications including Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop Elements, PhotoPlus, Photo-Paint, IrfanView and PhotoImpact under Windows and MacOS X.
B/W Styler also runs natively in Photoshop CS3 and CS4 on Intel-Macs. B/W Styler comes with support for 8bit and 16bit RGB images.
B/W Styler simulates the whole workflow of B/W photography from shooting a photo to processing it in the lab and framing the end result. It recreates the look of films, lens filters, lab effects and photo papers that are popular in traditional B/W photography, but it even goes beyond that.
Starting with a color photo B/W Styler lets you produce stunning B/W images that are not possible with B/W film. B/W Styler uses the whole contrast range of color photos to achieve dramatic B/W images. B/W Styler can transform dull color photos into interesting B/W pictures.
Additionally you can enrich the B/W images by colorizing them, manipulating brightness and contrast, masking certain image areas, adding soft focus and glow effects, simulating film grain, adding special effects and framing the image.
NOTE: B/W Styler runs as a filter plugin in Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop Elements, Photo-Paint, PhotoImpact, IrfanView and many other applications
Here are some key features of "B/W Styler":
· Simulates whole workflow of B&W photography from shooting a photo to processing it in the lab and framing the end result.
· Offers B&W conversion, creating traditional B&W effects and styling B&W photos
· Six different techniques for B/W conversion
· Simulates 42 historic film types and various ISO rating, lens filters, lab development strategies, paper types, color toners, special lab effects and more.
· Apply selective B&W, split color, vignette blur and mist effects
· Wide range of masking features for selectively addressing certain parts of an image.
· Various modes for beginners, advanced people and experts
· Allows batch processing of image files
· Processes 8bit and 16bit RGB and grayscaled images
· Watermark on the resulting image
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Photoshop Elements 11
· Support for GraphicConverter 8.2 and higher