Autopano Pro is a cross-platform tool that will allow its users to create panoramas with only one button.
You don't need to select pictures anymore, and you don't need to take care about vertical or horizontal lines. Autopano will automatically find and assemble any panoramas alone.
Autopano Pro is unbelievably fast, features a strong recognition engine based on SIFT technology, an exclusive color correction system which completely removes colors differences between pictures, and extensive support for HDR stitching.
Here are some key features of "Autopano Pro":
· Fully automatic stitching.
· Powerful color correction engine.
· Full HDR support.
· Support for hundred of file formats ( including RAW from many camera manufacturers ).
· Output formats : JPG, PNG, BMP, HDR and Adobe PSD, PSB.
· Virtual file writer for Adobe Photoshop PSD or PSB, layered or not, 8 or 16 bits
· Clean and easy interface.
· Multiple processor support.
· PC ( Mac and Linux version coming really soon).
· Processor: 1 GHz.
· RAM: 2 GB.
· Display: at least a 1024x768 resolution.
· Registration Screen at startup.
· The preview and the rendered panorama will be watermarked AUTOPANO.
· You cannot saje project files(.pano files).
· The export to panotools is limited: not all control points for image pairs are saved.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Main changes
· Update of some languages: German, Polish, Turkish, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Italian.
· Version 3.0.4 had an issue with computing the needed size for rendering layers. So rendering layers was often not allowed. We quickly addressed this issue and are releasing the fix today.
· 0001825: [Editor] Pano disk space estimation is wrong when rendering layers.