Autodesk Smoke 2015 SP2
Brings all-in-one professional finishing to post-production workflows on the Mac
Smoke offers production-proven creative finishing tools from Autodesk in a cohesive timeline- based creative environment. This familiar workflow makes Smoke easier to learn and faster to navigate.
Whether you edit your project from scratch or conform a timeline started in a nonlinear editor, the powerful creative tools in Smoke will help you finish with high quality.
Adding Smoke to your workflow can save time, as you stay in a single application for finishing, and Smoke can set you apart from the competition with its powerful creative tools that help you explore ideas as you take your creative output to new levels.
- Familiar track-based video editing environment combined with essential tools for color correction, motion graphics, and visual effects
- New timeline workflow designed for video editors
- Conform timelines from Apple Final Cut Pro and Avid Media Composer video editing software
- Move quickly from your timeline to a full node-based compositing workflow. Tell your story and work fast with essential video editing and effects tools where you need them.
- Easily experiment and make changes to complex effects. Results are automatically fed back into your edit.
- Eliminate the need for plug-ins, workarounds, or managing metadata from multiple applications.
- Go beyond 2D layer-based compositing with the Action compositing environment.
- Use true 3D visual effects tools for 3D text, titles, animated motion graphics, 3D logos, and total control over lighting.
- Create stereoscopic 3D (S3D) effects with tools for conforming, editing, and compositing.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed bugs:
- Mac: Import 4K media and up causes corruption on OSX 10.8.5. Playback matchbox GLSL shader crashes Smoke.
- CFX setup load is not coming back as saved.
- FileTexture invalid segment fault in CoSurface.