Artlantis is a powerful, world-renowned rendering solution for professional architects and designers. Artlantis comes in two versions: Artlantis Render and Artlantis Studio.
Artlantis Render is most suited for high quality rendering in architecture, urban planning, interior design, landscape design, etc.
Artlantis Studio is similar to Render though it's best suited for users who need very high resolution rendering for QuickTime VR Objects, iVisit 3D Panoramas and animations, not only for pictures.
Here are some key features of "Artlantis Studio":
· Simple and homogenous UI
· Ergonomic UI design
· Preview Display engine.
· Radiosity displays in real time
· All Shader parameters are animated.
· Color variation, moving water, texture placement, etc
· Shaders Inspector List
· Texture Mapping Interface
· Realistic and automatic physical sun,
· Sky and cloud editor, visual pollution effects, sun and sky
· Create AOF Objects: New "Magic Wand" tool extracts the scene geometry.
· Animated 3D characters with attitude option
· 2D View
· VR Objects for opening an editable horizontal angle graphically.
· Ergonomic Media handling
· Catalogs divided into 3 fields: favorites, thumbnails and preview.
· Optimized Multi-Image Rendering.
· Intel Dual-Core speed 2,66 GHz
· RAM : 4 GB on a Mac 32 bit and 8 GB on a Mac 64 bit
· 256 MB graphics card, OpenGL 1.4 capable.
· Display resolution 1280 x 1024 in Million Colors
· Internet access
· QuickTime 7.6.6 or later
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Mac and Windows:
· ArchiCAD gsm objects the colors were not distinguished when saving by layers or on a unique layer.
· When importing a file it was not possible to open it again, now the Revert command allows it.
· The program could freeze when selecting an object.
· Artlantis crash when using "Delete the material ID unused".
· Exporting a file from SketchUp 8 to ATL some points of views became unavailable.
· Export from ArchiCAD 16 to 4.1 the geometry was offset from the origin.
· Export DWF and OBJ did not export geometry if the current view was a panorama, a VR object or an animation.
· OBJ importer missing textures fixed.
· DWG-DXF fixes : Tessalation, distorted geometry and missing geometry.
· The color picker of Artlantis didn't match the material in Preview.