Artboard provides you lots of tools for creating your own professionally-looking graphics and illustrations.
Artboard includes over 1600 awesome styles and fully editable vector clip art, including speech bubbles, shiny buttons, maps and flags, people factory, and home planning.
Artboard stands apart with powerful stacked styles that go way beyond simple fill and stroke, providing a wide range of spectacular effects.
Design logos, posters, floor plans, technical drawings, fun fashions, Web graphics, and more. Unlike pixel-based images, vector graphics are fully editable and scalable.
NOTE: To buy Artboard via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Artboard":
· Over 20 simple and direct tools for drawing rectangles, stars, circles, lines, curves, text and navigating
· Pre-designed templates to create fliers, invitations, signs, and business cards
· Beautifully rendered text available with outline, shadow, mask, and text on path
· Perfectly crisp anti-aliased graphics
· Layers-based drawing
· Smooth Bezier curves
· Page and poster-tiled printing
· Automatic graph paper
· Pen tablet support
· Export for web and print the most popular graphics formats PNG, JPG, PDF, and TIFF supporting resolutions from 72 to 600-dpi
· Quick access to iPhoto, Pictures folder, and Smart folders via Image Browser
· Drag-and-drop between popular productivity apps
· Many more features
· Core Image supported graphics card
· 2 GHz Intel processor (recommended)
· 2+ button scroll mouse (recommended)
· Facetime / iSight camera (required for Picture Taker feature - recommended)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· MAJOR WORKFLOW ENHANCEMENT: This update presents a much simplified default workflow. Power-users can "Enable Style Sharing" by activating it in the Artboard > Preferences…
· Arbitrary background colors
· Enhanced boolean operations
· Startup defaults changed to give a more standard user experience
· Disabling Core Image group now shows the components within as if the filter were turned off, rather than hiding them altogether
· Converting text to a shape group now preserves any varying text attributes and underlines
· Bug fixes