ArtRage is a streamlined OS X app designed to help you paint with watercolors and oils, sketch with different pencils and add a variety of effects.
By using ArtRage's professional stencils and rulers you can easily design and create precise shapes and sketches.
For more advanced users, ArtRage provides layers, layer blend and layer groups modes that are fully compatible with the PSD format.
ArtRage's intuitive interface is specially created for artists who need to modify or enhance their work.
Here are some key features of "ArtRage":
· Easy to use interface
· Natural painting tools
· Advanced sketching and drawing tools
· Built-in image effects
· Numerous utility tools
· Stencils and rulers
· Paint symmetry features
· Image tracing features
· Stylus support
· 1024 x 768 screen size
· 512MB Memory
· You cannot save or export paintings that are larger than 1280 x 1024. Smaller paintings can be saved to the ArtRage PTG format and exported to JPEG only. The full version of ArtRage 4 allows larger paintings and export to multiple different image formats. You can still experiment on larger paintings in this Demo version but they cannot be saved.
· Scripts cannot be played back at sizes larger than 1280 x 1024.
· User Content such as Stickers, Presets, Stencils, Color Samples and other custom content that can be stored or used with the product is limited in the Demo version.
· Each User Content collection is limited to 3 Categories, each of which can contain 3 items.
· Creation and export of some types of User Content is disabled in the product (eg. Sticker Sheets and Toolboxes).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a crash that could occur when importing image files in some situations, probably relating to default canvases.
· Fixed a crash that could occur at the end of a paint stroke on Windows with some driver/hardware combinations. This could also cause modal panels such as the Preferences Panel to become unresponsive.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when running in Japanese on OS X when using sliders repeatedly
Other Fixes & Adjustments:
· Fixed a bug that caused the ArtRage window to shift downwards on the screen on OS X when starting the app if it wasn't in full screen mode.
· Fixed a bug that could cause stencils added to the toolbox to change type after reloading the document they were stored in.
· Adjusted keyboard handling to speed up response to Wacom touch ring events on OS X - Events were being cached so continuing to process after the touch ring was released.
· Fixed a bug that could cause corruption on a new layer that was created by duplicat...