Aperture BorderFX 1.8.4 Build 406
Allows you to add borders and watermarks to images when you export them.
Aperture BorderFX is a free Aperture export plug-in that allows you to add borders and watermarks to images, and scale or crop them when you export them.
- Option to draw the Watermark in the border.
- Add Titles and Copyright text.
- Top and bottom border can be adjusted independently to the sides.
- Option to apply a soft edge between the border and the photo.
- Blur and/or desaturate the image in the border.
- Add a watermark to exported images.
- Fit image within defined dimensions, adding borders to pad image.
- Commonly used output options can be saved as a preset, for quick access.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.3 Build 307
- Fixed an issue that could result in image corruption when the Edit plug-in saves the image.