Anaglyph Workshop is a Mac app which provides sample depthmaps that allow you to create anaglyphs from single images, depthmaps, dual images, image sequences and more.
As a result, with Anaglyph Workshop you will be able to quickly put together beautiful anaglyphs from any type of image.
NOTE: To buy Anaglyph Workshop via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Anaglyph Workshop":
· Create Anaglyphs From Single Pictures.
· Create Anaglyphs From Dual Image Pairs.
· Create Anaglyphs From Depthmaps. Add a hidden image to any photograph.
· Create Anaglyphs From a Sequence of Single Image or From Sequence of Dual Pair Images.
· Anaglyph Workshop also provides sample depthmaps. Or create your own depthmaps with the built-in depthmap tool.
· Adds a watermark on the processed image.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [New] Added 256 and 512 size icons.
· [Fix] Pictures of different sizes will now revert to the older, slower conversion code instead of just failing to convert.
· [New][OSX] The app is now code signed for Mountain Lion.