Adobe Lightroom is a cross-platform utility that provides an efficient way for professional photographers to quickly and easily import, select, showcase and develop large volumes of digital images.
Adobe Lightroom allows one to spend less time refining and sorting photographs, and more time actually shooting them.
Adobe Lightroom's clean and straightforward interface literally steps out of the way and allows you to view and work with the images you shot today, as well as the other thousands of images you will shoot over the course of the entire year.
Accurate, photography-specific refinements help you to fine tune your images while maintaining the highest level of image quality from capture until output. And, best of all, Adobe Lightroom runs on most commonly used computers, even notebook computers used on location.
Adobe Lightroom helps you produce incredible images capable of moving your audience and boldly experiment with cutting-edge non-destructive photo editing tools.
Adobe Lightroom will also lend you a hand in easily managing all your images and showcasing your work in tasteful slide shows, print layouts, and web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing websites.
NOTE: To buy Adobe Lightroom via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Adobe Lightroom":
Creativity and Flexibility:
· Experiment with comprehensive image tools
· Superior image processing
· Multiple editing brushes
Tone and color:
· Black and white conversion
· Advanced color editing functions
Detail and correction:
· Shadow and highlight recovery
· Reduce noise
· White balance brush
· Correct lens and perspective
· Intelligent sharpening
· Remove red-eye effect
· Simulate film grain
· A complete toolset for photography tasks
· Photoshop integration
· Watermark images
· Supports multiple monitors
· Fast zoom
· Manage images
Organize and manage:
· Offline photo manager
· Customize keywords
· Sort images
· View and edit metadata
Import and Export:
· Import libraries
· Metadata stamps
Sharing and printing:
· Create photo book
· Publish video
· Customize print layouts
· Create and share slideshows with music
· 2 GB of RAM
· 1 GB of available hard-disk space.
· 1,024x768 screen resolution.
· DVD-ROM drive
· 64-bit processor
· Internet connection required for Internet-based services
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Advanced Healing Brush – Easily remove objects and fix defects—even those with irregular shapes such as threads or lint—with a single brush stroke. Take precise control over what's being removed as you make unwanted objects just disappear.
· Upright – Straighten tilted images with a single click. Upright analyzes images and detects skewed horizontal or vertical lines. You choose one of four correction methods, and Upright can even straighten images where the horizon is hidden.
· Radial Gradient – Lead your viewer's eye through your images with more flexibility and control. The radial gradient tool lets you create off-center vignette effects, or multiple vignette areas within a single image.
· Offline editing with Smart Previews – Easily work with images without bringing your entire library with you. Just generate smaller stand-in files called Smart Previews. Make adjustments or metadata additions to Smart Previews and your changes will be automatically applied to the full-size originals la...