Adobe InDesign CS6 is a design tool which delivers powerful features that help you to wander through more creative possibilities, come into contact with greater productivity, and streamline all repetitive design tasks with ease.
Designed for demanding design workflows, InDesign blends smoothly with Adobe's Photoshop, Acrobat, InCopy, Illustrator and Dreamweaver software and it provides its users with tremendously powerful features for generating richer, and more complex documents.
With Adobe InDesign CS6's sophisticated features and boosted productivity tools for streamlining your repetitive tasks, you will be able to work faster and better than ever.
· To be able to download Adobe InDesign you will have to register for an account on the developer's website.
· To download trial versions of Creative Suite software, you need to install the Adobe Download Assistant. After installation, the Adobe Download Assistant will start your product download automatically.
Here are some key features of "Adobe InDesign":
· Creative effects and controls.
· Productivity enhancements.
· Table and cell styles.
· Robust long-document support.
· Advanced Find/Change command.
· XHTML export.
· Intuitive and customizable workspace.
· Placed InDesign files.
· Rule-based layouts from XML.
· Automation through scripting.
· Multicore Intel processor
· 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
· 2.6GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
· 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
· DVD-ROM drive
· Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files
· This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Provides key fixes in PDF export, EPUB export, Liquid Layouts, PDF Forms, IDML and others.