Adobe Illustrator CC 18.1.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Adobe Illustrator CC 18.1.0:
- CREATIVE CLOUD LIBRARIES:
- Got favorite colors, type styles or graphics? Now keep them close at hand - wherever and whenever you need them - using Creative Cloud Libraries. Creative Cloud Libraries help you collect your favorite components, organize them into logical libraries, access and view them, to reuse them across your documents and projects. All you have to do is drop colors, type styles, or graphics into the new Library panel (Window > Library) in Illustrator CC.
- Across Illustrator projects. Whatever you save in a Library becomes available for use across Illustrator projects that you are working on.
- On different computers. Libraries are synced to the Creative Cloud. Your Library becomes available on any computer that you are signed in on using your Creative Cloud ID.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 2 GB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- USER RATING:
- Home \ Graphics
PART OF: Edit CDR download hub ( + 75 others )see alternatives
More specifically, Adobe Illustrator uses vector based images to help you create personalized logos. In addition, the process of drawing and manipulating basic shapes in Illustrator is greatly streamlined.
From a beginner's perspective, creating a new logos is pretty easy. The first steep is creating, uniting and manipulating shapes. The next steps consists of coloring the shapes, adding and editing symbols, applying effects, and then making final touches.
Of course, Illustrator provides tons of solutions and customizable parameters to the more experienced and creative logo designer.
The key features are the sophisticated vector drawing tools, working with up to 100 art boards, pattern creation, variable-width strokes, image trace, gradients, rock-solid stability and more.
At its core, Illustrator excels at working with vector graphics images. You can, thus, compose and edit these types of images for printing, video, mobile or the web. Using the advanced path controls, paint brushes and complex shape-building tools, you can achieve spectacular results.
The CC version (17) brought quite a large array of new features to the already powerful Adobe Illustrator CS16. Some of the more important new functions are the multiple-file placement, CSS extraction, Touch Type, images in brushes and others.
In addition to the new features of CC17, Illustrator has also been integrated with the Creative Cloud system, which provides access to the latest updates. What's more, your settings and data will sync with the Cloud, making it accessible on any platform you're working on.
Adobe Illustrator is yet another product in the high-end software franchise from the Adobe Corporation concentrated on bringing only the best of one's creativity.
Adobe Illustrator was reviewed by Octav Fedor, last updated on October 6th, 2014
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel only)
feature list requirements limitations