Configurator is an open source utility that enables the easy creation of panels (palettes) for use in Adobe Photoshop CS4. Specifically, Configurator makes it easy to drag and drop tools, menu items, scripts, actions, and other objects into a panel design, then export the results for use inside Photoshop.
The purpose of these panels is to leverage the support for Adobe Flash built into Photoshop, making it possible to drag and drop video, audio, images and even other SWF files into a panel design.
Configurator is great for any Photoshop user who’d like to customize the application interface, without having to learn Flash/Flex/ActionScript.
It’s particularly suited to authors, trainers, and other experts who’d like to create panels that make Photoshop easier to use, and who’d like to share those panels with others.
· Adobe Photoshop CS4
· Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor; PowerPC G4 1GHz or faster processor.
· 512MB of RAM.
· Adobe Air
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· BUTTON ICONS: In CS6 panels, you can associate your own images with a button object as icons for different states (button up, button down, and mouse over). You can have icons for Command, Script, Script file, Action, and Popup buttons.
PANELS FOR ADOBE EXCHANGE:
· This release offers additional support and features that help you create panels for Adobe Exchange.
· New attributes allow you to specify the Author and a Description for a panel that is exported as a CS Extension, and attribute names have been simplified from “Extension ID” and “Extension Version” to “ID” and “Version.”
· MenuName and Author values are required; if they are empty or invalid, you cannot export the panel as a CS Extension.
· The Create Certificate dialog has been simplified.
· ADDITIONAL COLOR THEME SUPPORT: The HTML widget ...