AKVIS HDRFactory is a versatile program for creating High Dynamic Range images and making photo correction.
AKVIS HDRFactory creates HDR photos (High Dynamic Range Imaging - an image with high dynamic range) by combining several images of the same object taken with different exposure values.
The result is an expressive contrasting image that reflects reality with a higher level of authenticity than a simple snapshot. By comparison, the human eye discerns many more nuances of color and brightness than any modern camera could record.
The HDR technology endeavours to bridge the gap between reality as we see it and its photographic reflection.
The name of the program can be taken literally, as AKVIS HDRFactory is a real workshop for the production of fascinating HDR images.
With AKVIS HDRFactory you can come very close to reality and even go beyond it by creating stylized images with fabulous colors and unique effects.
Advanced types of licenses (Deluxe, Business) offer additional features. They have a tool that helps to repair the so-called "ghosts" that sometimes appear when creating an HDR image.
These "unwelcome guests" (semi-transparent doubled passersby, cars, tree leaves, etc) are a result of combining source photos that contain moving objects. HDRFactory will help you to remove these artifacts without a trace.
It's fast and easy to make an ideal High Dynamic Range photo in the program: combine images into one HDR image, and adjust the tone mapping, if necessary, remove the "ghosts", and if necessary, apply additional correction.
AKVIS HDRFactory can imitate the HDR effect on a single image, by creating a pseudo-HDR. This technique is useful if you don't have a series of images with different exposures.
Just load a single image into AKVIS HDRFactory and admire the effect which goes beyond photo realism and opens the door into the fascinating world of HDR.
The program can also be used for photo correction. You can adjust color saturation and brightness, and bring out the detail in dark and bright areas.
AKVIS HDRFactory is designed to bring color and life to your photos!
The program supports presets. You can save frequently used settings as presets and download them again if needed. It optimizes your work and saves you time. The program offers a number of ready-to-use presets.
· Minimal system requirements: Intel/G4, 1 Gb RAM, 100 Mb HDD; display 1024x768
· Recommended system requirements: Intel/G5, 2Gb RAM, 2 Gb HDD; display 1280х1024
· 10 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Crop tool to the standalone version.
· Added support for images from Canon cameras (CR2): Canon EOS 6D, Canon EOS 600D, Canon EOS 1100D, Canon PowerShot S100.
· Fixed the bug with some color profiles in the plugin version on Windows and Mac OS X.
· Fixed incorrect displaying the image in the plugin version on Mac OS X in the reduced window.
· Fixed the problem with the scrollbar in the Setting Panel.
· Improved compatibility with Windows 8.