After Effects can do so much, but you couldn't do reflections easily. Until now.
3D Reflector allows you to quickly enhance your scene by adding reflective surfaces.
It's as easy as picking a surface (a floor, a wall, a ceiling) and applying the Reflector effect. One additional click will update your scene for reflections.
Reflector will work with 3D text, pictures, and movies. Most effects in your scene will be reflected as well.
Need a mirror? Use Reflector. Want to simulate a hard wood floor? Use Reflector.
Here are some key features of "3D Reflector":
· Make any 3D plane reflective
· Reflect any number of 3D layers
· Apply falloff to fade the reflection based on distance
· Combine other 2D effects to simulate various reflective materials
· Use Zaxwerks advanced 3D products in your scenes
· Hide specific layers to prevent unwanted reflections
· Adobe After Effects CS3 and CS4
· G4/G5 Power Mac or Intel Mac
· 512 MB RAM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatible with After Effects CS3 - CS6
· Optimized to be faster than ever in After Effects CS6
· Fixed the Disk Cache Compatibility Issue in After Effects CS6.