Mpowerplayer helps consumers discover the world of mobile gaming using the power of the web. Users can quickly browse a vast library of mobile games and applications, demo-ing any or all of them with a single click.
Mpowerplayer has made it easier to introduce new consumers to mobile gaming with a desktop-based app store and a built-in content catalog.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Core: improved graphics performance and fidelity on OS X, finally (Java 5 required)
· Core: fixed keyboard arrow keys not received by canvas.
· Core: better handling for international characters in file url paths when opening jads/jars.
· Core: support for bango purchasing: use MPP-Bango-Product-ID in your jad.
· Core: jad properties in an mpz were not getting whitespace trimmed.
· Core: fixed bug in skip() where EOF was ignored causing long pauses while reading.
· Core: jads can now refer to other jads as well as jars or mpzs.
· Core: open URL dialog no longer requires explicit http://
· Core: can override keycode mapping for softkeys with MPP-Keypad-*-Keycode: useful for emulating devices
· Core: can specify MPP JAD properties with java environment properties (using -D): useful for build scripts.
· Core: can now suppress record store reading/writing in webstart player with MPP-Suppress-Record-Stores
· M3G: universal binaries for OSX!
· M3G: fixed errors in deserializing KeyFrameSequences.
· M3G: improved li...