iKout is a fun OS X game that provides a new experience in playing the popular Kuwaiti card game (Kout bo Sitta).
Enjoy a single player game against intelligent computer players or play with friends over local WiFi.
In addition, iKout comes with rich graphics and immersive gameplay.
NOTE: To buy iKout via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iKout":
· English and Arabic interfaces.
· A tutorial to help new players and beginners to learn the game.
· A single player mode with intelligent computer players.
· A Multiplayer mode (over Local WiFi) to allow playing with friends (and computer players if needed).
· 8 player characters to choose from, each with their own set of voices.
· A player statistics screen showing a number of the player's skills tracked.
· An in-game Score History notepad which keeps track of the game's current score and also shows previous calls and scores.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed achievements and leaderboards issues.