iBridgeBest is a fun and challenging OS X bridge game and tutorial that comes with a collection of some of the best hands in the history of bridge championships.
While using iBridgeBest to learn and improve your bridge playing skills, you will also be able to review game replays in the following categories:
· The Best Played Hand of the Year (1974-2010)
· The Best Defence of the Year(1985-2010)
· The Best Play by a Junior(1996-2010)
· The BOLS Brilliancy Prize(1977-1987)
· The Best Play of the Year by a Woman(1985-1986)
· 2011 hand of the week
NOTE: To buy iBridgeBest via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iBridgeBest":
· Four different modes: AI, demo, manual and train
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Save user's table setting.