eCribbage is a free, online cribbage game created in the Java programming language.
You can play a cribbage game against the computer, or online, against people from all over the world.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Prize tournaments will now have a gift icon by their names in the Future Tournaments Menu
· Recurring tournaments will now have a red star by their names in the Future Tournaments Menu (a recurring tournament is a tournament that is the same format every week in that time slot)
· Fix to players running in mute mode that they can now accept players into their games
· Tournament Directors can now give Honorable Mention trophy even if players leave tournaments quickly so they don’t have to chase you down anymore
· League Play / Who’s Online has been fixed and improved, now the game icon for the leagues they are in shows by their names
· Last but not Least, 7 game Tournaments have been added! These tournaments are exactly the same as the 9 game format except you will be done quicker
Reasons why this program is marked as ad-supported:
· Displays ad banners or other types of advertising material during its runtime