broeselhud is a free and open-source Team Fortress 2 HUD that was designed to be as minimalist and unobtrusive as possible whilst still providing all the important info at a quick glance.
As it's based on the old m0rehud, everyone who is familiar with it will also be with broeselhud in no time.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use broeselhud on your Mac are available HERE.
· Team Fortress 2
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added support for the Vaccinator
· changed the counts on the class menu to a less flashy color
· added support for the MvM sapper
· fixed the HP showing up for dead players in the spec HUD
· fixed the skip button on the intro movie menu not working
· renamed the tank panel according to the Mecha update
· fixed the text on the Engie menus not being white
· fixed alignment issues on the MvM scoreboard stats panel
· fixed the inspect panel getting cut off at long descriptions
· updated the main menu file
· fixed the differing damage fade time when using the cross
· slightly moved up the class image on the spec HUD
· fixed the milk icon overlapping with the HP
· fixed the icon on the "you got switched to BLU/RED" panel
· edited the vote setup to fit the general style
· made the arena class layout panel smaller
· edited the arena notification panel to fit the general style
· added a changelog to the zip file