After her parents mysteriously deceased when she was still a little child, her grandfather sent Emma Stanwick to a boarding school.
Although it was once a beautiful house and Emma’s home, Stanwick Manor is now empty and abandoned. The manor has been in the family for ages. Emma’s great-grandfather also lived here before she was born. She recalls her grandfather telling her that he was an inventor of some sorts: “A bit of a mysterious man.”
Recently her granddad died and she, being the last heir, inherits the manor. With mixed feelings about it all, she goes back to her old home to find out if there is still any secret to reveal. Her granddad said he told the whole story, but did he?
When her taxi approaches the house there is a strange light glowing through the windows. As Emma enters the mysterious manor she hears a strange heartbeat like sound. What’s going on?
During her search, Emma discovers that nothing is what it seems to be. Why is the fireplace lit? What is the purpose of the strange piping, running through the house? Why do some of the paintings move and what makes that heartbeat like sound?
Emma’s memories of living in the manor make it possible to open secret locks and lead her further into the house, revealing more and more secrets…Did grandfather leave enough clues for Emma to reveal the real Stanwick Legacy and will she be clever enough to do the right thing?
NOTE: To buy Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy":
· A thrilling story with an unexpected end
· Over 50 levels with 18 Hidden object levels
· 29 challenging mini-games to open locks and find clues
· Breathtaking, original HD artwork;
· An old house with lots of memories scattered throughout 4 different floors
· A map and a guide to store clues and memories
· Non-linear game play
· a spooky attic and a bone chilling basement
· An old family secret and a young woman that has the right to know
· 60 minutes trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Language improvements
· Some object were too well hidden
· Portrait object improved
· Minor bug fixes