World of Warcraft is an online role-playing experience set in the award-winning Warcraft universe.
Celebrated by both the Horde and the Alliance, the Brewfest is a time to enjoy the fermented fruits of the harvest: pretzels, cheese, and booze! The competing breweries Thunderbrew, Barleybrew, and the Ogres, all come together outside of all the major cities in a bid to outdo each other with their special ales, meads, and beers.
Revelers are working hard today to set up the booths and games in anticipation of the start of Brewfest tomorrow, October 3. The smell of the first fires are starting to waft through the air and inspire many an anticipating stomach to growl.
Observed by both the Horde and the Alliance, Hallow's End is the celebration of the break between the Forsaken and the Scourge. Adventurers can speak to innkeepers to get silly masks to wear during their adventures, and much more. This is just one way to celebrate Hallow's End. Read below for more things to do during spooky season on Azeroth!
Join in the Hallow's End festivities starting on October 18, and you can find yourself face to pumpkin with the Headless Horseman.
· World of Warcraft 4.0.0
· Minimum system requirements:
· 2 GB RAM or more
· 25 GB free hard drive space
· Broadband Internet connection
· 4x DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)
· A keyboard and mouse are required. Input devices other than a mouse and keyboard are not supported
· Recommended system specification:
· Intel Core 2 Duo processor
· 4GB RAM
· NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 4670 or better
· Multi-button scroll-wheel mouse
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Battleground: Deepwind Gorge
· In the new Battleground situated in the Valley of the Four Winds, the Alliance and Horde continue their war for Pandaria’s precious resources. While the two factions battle for control over mines, they must also protect their own resources from being stolen and turned against them!
· New Arena: The Tiger's Peak
· Gladiator hopefuls have a new location to test their mettle amidst the Kun-Lai mountain tops, in the training grounds of the powerful Shado-Pan. Players must make use of the looming tiger statues and fenced platforms to gain an advantage that will bring victory and glory!
· New Scenario: Battle on the High Seas
· Help your faction fend off enemy forces in the midst of a battle for naval supremacy on the High Seas.
· New Scenario: Blood in the Snow
· An agent of Zandalar has infiltrated Dun Morogh and rallied the Frostmane trolls. At Varian’s request, Moira will lead her personal guard against them once the king’s champions have stopped the magic...