Four years have passed since the aftermath of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, and a great tension now smolders throughout the ravaged world of Azeroth. As the battle-worn races begin to rebuild their shattered kingdoms, new threats, both ancient and ominous, arise to plague the world once again.
World of Warcraft is an online role-playing experience set in the award-winning Warcraft universe. Players assume the roles of Warcraft heroes as they adventure quest and explore across a vast world.
Being "Massively Multiplayer," World of Warcraft allows thousands of players to interact within the same world. Whether adventuring together or fighting against each other in epic battles, players will form friendships, forge alliances, and compete with enemies for power and glory.
After endless torment from the Horde in Ashenvale, the Alliance lowbies finally got relief when the Black Knights held a raid. Plenty of killing and maiming will be provided for your entertainment. Enjoy.
Here are some key features of "World Of Warcraft":
· Adventure together with thousands of other players simultaneously.
· Explore an expansive world with miles of forests, deserts, snow-blown mountains, and other exotic lands.
· Choose from three realm types and find the one best suited for your own playing style: Normal, Player versus Player, and Role-playing.
· Join the Horde or the Alliance as one of 8 playable races
· Select from 9 classes, including holy Paladins, shape-shifting Druids, powerful Warriors and Mages, demon-summoning Warlocks, and more
· Encounter many familiar and new Warcraft characters and monsters.
· Learn the continuing story of Azeroth by completing a wide variety of challenging quests.
· Journey through an epic world filled with dungeons of different styles and depths.
· Explore 6 huge capital cities, which serve as major hubs for the races inhabiting them.
· Practice various professions to help locate reagents, make and enhance custom items, acquire wealth through trade with other players, and more.
· Purchase tickets for travel along a number of air routes flown by creatures such as Gryphons and Wyverns. For global transportation, travel by Boat or Goblin Zeppelin.
· Once a certain level has been achieved, players can choose to purchase permanent personal mounts
· Establish a guild, purchase a custom guild tabard, and promote or demote recruits to different ranks within the guild.
· Mail gold, items, or messages to other players, or send them to your own characters for easy muling.
· Sell your items or search for items for sale via the automated auction house.
· Locate and engage other players with easy-to-use features and tools, including chat channels, friends lists, and animated and audible character expressions.
· Customize the game's interface via XML.
· Enjoy hundreds of hours of gameplay with new quests, items, and adventures every month.
· Minimum system requirements:
· 2 GB RAM or more
· 25 GB free hard drive space
· Broadband Internet connection
· 4x DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)
· A keyboard and mouse are required. Input devices other than a mouse and keyboard are not supported
· Recommended System Specification:
· Intel Core 2 Duo processor
· 4GB RAM
· NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 4670 or better
· Multi-button scroll-wheel mouse
· Level cap of 20.
· A maximum of 10 gold.
· Trade skills are capped at 100 ranks.
· Unable to trade via the Auction House, mailbox, or player-to-player.
· In-game access to public chat channels unavailable. Players are limited to communicating using only say, party, or whisper.
· Characters will be unable to create or join guilds.
· Characters are not able to send whispers to other characters unless they have been added to the characters' friends' lists or have received a whisper from a character first.
· Characters will not be able to invite other players into a party.
· Characters will be unable to disable experience gains.
· Voice chat disabled on Starter Edition accounts.
· Realms experiencing login queues will prioritize players who have full, paid accounts.
· Starter Edition accounts are not eligible for character transfers
· RealID features are disabled on all Starter Edition Accounts.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Battleground: Deepwind Gorge
· In the new Battleground situated in the Valley of the Four Winds, the Alliance and Horde continue their war for Pandaria’s precious resources. While the two factions battle for control over mines, they must also protect their own resources from being stolen and turned against them!
· New Arena: The Tiger's Peak
· Gladiator hopefuls have a new location to test their mettle amidst the Kun-Lai mountain tops, in the training grounds of the powerful Shado-Pan. Players must make use of the looming tiger statues and fenced platforms to gain an advantage that will bring victory and glory!
· New Scenario: Battle on the High Seas
· Help your faction fend off enemy forces in the midst of a battle for naval supremacy on the High Seas.
· New Scenario: Blood in the Snow
· An agent of Zandalar has infiltrated Dun Morogh and rallied the Frostmane trolls. At Varian’s request, Moira will lead her personal guard against them once the king’s champions have stopped the magic...