Victoria 2 A House Divided is an expansion for the Victoria 2 game that focuses on American Civil War era and enhances the political and economical aspects of the game.
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
NOTE: To buy Victoria 2 A House Divided via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Victoria 2 A House Divided":
· New starting point in 1861, allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
· Manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the name of the great game of power
· Civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with the western nations
· Invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
· Deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
· A new system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored, will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
· Improved interface, with more information easily available and improving gameplay
· 512 MB Video RAM
· 2 GB RAM
· 1.1 GB hard disk space
· GeForce Quadro FX 4500, or newer, RadeonHD 2600/4670/4850/4870 (GMA cards, ATI X1600/X1900 or GeForce 7300/7600 not supported)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed problem with mouse cursor positioning
· Fixed poor frame-rate issue on Radeon cards on 10.6.8