VASSAL is a free and open source game engine for building and playing online adaptations of board games and card games.
VASSAL allows users to play in real time over a live Internet connection (in addition to playing by email).
VASSAL runs on all platforms, and is free for personal use.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 10184: Test Mode Counter Refresh created duplicate counters
· 10174: NPE in DirectPeerPool.Entry.edit()
· 10170: Incorrect LAN address reported under Linux
· 10169: Non-latin characters are lost on P2P connections between different OS's
· 10167: Improve efficiency of SELECTED handling
· 10165: Rotation is not applied to Text Boxes in Game Piece Layouts
· 10155: NPE in FormattedStringExpression.evaluate()
· 10128: Slow Follow Property handling in Embellishment
· 10125: Expression Builder should return a Property Name, not expression in the Set Global Property trait
· 10072: NPE in SynchCommand.executeCommand()
· 2714: NPE in StackMetrics.merge()