A series of grisly murders brings Lara into conflict with a sinister Alchemist from the past, and a secret alliance of powerful individuals shrouded in mystery.
At the center of these mysteries are the Obscura Paintings - five 14th century pieces of art that the Alchemist is desperate to repossess. Accused of the murder of her one time mentor, Werner Von Croy, Lara becomes a fugitive on the run. Lara has to work alongside Kurt Trent, a new playable character, to clean up a most desperate situation and clear her name.
Pursued by the police, she follows the Alchemist into a dark world of blood, betrayal and vengeance where it is up to her to defeat this unholy alliance, and stop them from unleashing their incredible powers on the world.
Here are some key features of "Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness Patch":
- Character Evolution- Improve Lara's abilities and witness her adapt to how you play the game. You are rewarded for puzzle solving and exploration in the form of improvements to Lara's jumping ability, brainpower, upper body strength etc.
- Character Interaction- For the very first time in a Tomb Raider game, Lara has the ability to talk to characters. The choices you make in conversation will affect Lara's route through the game.
- Advanced Control- Take more direct and fluid control over Lara with an entirely new control system and experience new levels of gameplay with hand-to-hand combat, stealth attacks, last chance grabs and more.
- CPU Processor: PowerPC G4 or later
- CPU Speed: 1GHz or faster
- Memory: 256 MB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 1.3GB free disk space
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon 7500 or better
- Video Card (NVidia): GeForce2 MX or better
- Video Memory (VRam): 32 MB or higher
- Media Required: CD Drive
- Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness