Ticket to Ride is a fun, easy to play rain simulation and management game.
Ticket to Ride allows you to compete agains other players in an unique online mode.
NOTE: To buy Ticket to Ride via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Ticket to Ride":
· Alan R. Moon’s official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork, in glorious full-screen mode on Lion
· Days of Wonder Online support for Online Play against other iPad, Mac and PC gamers
· An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents willing and ready to play 24/7!
· Solo play against up to 4 AI players and Hot Seat play against other players on the same Mac
· Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland and USA 1910 available as in-game purchases
· Terrific video tutorial with voice acting for quick and easy learning
· Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
· Contextual in-game Conductor’s Notes (web-based rules) to help you master all the maps
· Grand Central Station, a fully-animated and colorful experience to discover the world of Ticket to Ride
· Online and offline Hall of Fame
· Minimum screen size: 1280 x 720 pixels in full-screen mode
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed compatibility with Mountain Lion