The Bard's Tale is a funny role play game where you play the role o the Bard, a warrior and singer.
You will summon magical creatures, defeat hordes your enemies and explore beautifully crafted worlds.
NOTE: To buy The Bard's Tale via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "The Bard's Tale":
· 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
· A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
· A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
· Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
· 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
· Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
· More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
· Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
· Full Screen Toggle—Cmd+F toggles between windowed and full screen view.
· Supports USB gamepads and sticks for controllers in addition to mouse/keyboard.
· daptive Rendering—displays at full native monitor resolution with user-accessible performance options.
· 3.6GB Hard disk space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds support for Korean, Russian and Polish language subtitles.
· Bug fixes.